The first edition of” Metastasio without borders Festival„ is based on collaboration of OIFP Opera HOUSE , FUNDACJA JUTROPERA and the city of SUPRAŚL.
Metastasio’s 6 librettos were translated and printed at the end of 18th century in …SUPRAŚL. Why there ? What for ? For whom ? These are the questions we want to find an answer to.
In the next editions we want to reconstruct the operas shown in Supraśl at Branicki’s palace, compose a new music for polish librettos, show concerts and original versions.
Metastasio was the most popular libretto poet of the century . More than 200 operas were based on his works. Every title had several musical versions.The Supraśl festival is a very good idea to share his art with happenings , shows, concerts, performances, improvisations, conferences and workshops.
This year our topic is „La morte di Abel – Śmierć Abla” libretto. For that reason we invited Divino Sospiro, Michal Znaniecki, Alicja Węgorzewska, Paweł Łukaszewski, Adam Banaszak, Academy of Drama Art , OPERA PODLASKA Choir and Violetta BIelecka.
Come and enjoy this opera experience!
- METASTASIO BEZ GRANIC-20.08-koncert DIVINO SOSPIRO
- METASTASIO BEZ GRANIC-18/19.08-Premiera spektaklu „Loteria Metastasio”
- Divino Sospiro wystąpią w Opera i Filharmonia Podlaska – Europejskie Centrum Sztuki w Białymstoku.
- Rozpoczął się I Międzynarodowy Festiwal „Metastasio bez granic”
- METASTASIO BEZ GRANIC-17.08-koncert -Chór Opery i Filharmonii Podlaskiej